We hope the agreement will be beneficial for all parties involved.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days.
If you’re approved you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Artificial Flora via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a % commission when a customer purchases any product on the Artificial Flora website using your referral link excluding Gift Cards, both electronic and physical.
We pay out affiliate commissions in £GBP via PayPal the first week of every month. We only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is £50.00. There is no maximum payout balance.
To receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
You’ll receive % commission for every new sale you refer
Minimum payout balance of £50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in £GBP)
Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
Referrals are paid out to your bank account or debit card
Referrals cannot be generated on your purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a product from Artificial Flora or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
We use Direct Link Tracking, so you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link to our site from your HTTPS:// website. You can submit a direct link to your website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to ArtificialFlora.co.uk directly from your site!
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the HTTPS:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals £50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
The method by which the referral was generated violated our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Artificial Flora. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Artificial Flora affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Artificial Flora. As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
Websites considered inappropriate by Artificial Flora will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Artificial Flora and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Artificial Flora to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Artificial Flora, please let us know. An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after 6 months. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Artificial Flora Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Artificial Flora is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Artificial Flora and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Artificial Flora, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Artificial Flora and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our products 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand.
- Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
- Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Artificial Flora, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
- Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Artificial Flora. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
- This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Artificial Flora. Affiliates aren’t employees of Artificial Flora and have no employee rights. Pretending to be Artificial Flora is prohibited.
- Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Artificial Flora site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Artificial Flora is prohibited.
- If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Artificial Flora LTD. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Artificial Flora LTD. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.